Jan 20, 2014

MORE FINDINGS

Back to the roots: Mickey shirt...
... in the 90's I had a Minnie shirt though




Viikonlopun aikana tuli käytyä tutustumassa taiteilija-käsityöläis-kommuuniin ja osteltua kirpparilta TAAS sisustusesineitä. Täytyyhän ihmisellä nyt posliiniset pastelli-chilit olla ainakin!

During the weekend I visited an arts and crafts commune. And of course I was also thrifting and bought some stuff for the home AGAIN. One must have at least pastel-hued porcelain jalapenos, right?

4 comments:

  1. Did you buy the jalapeños? Where are you going to put them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're hanging from the only nail I could find in this house: on my window... But I would like to have them hanged like party banner garland on the wall...

      Delete
  2. Hienot chilit! Voiskohan niiden sisälle sirottaa jotain tuoksujuttua..? Öljynä tai kuivattuna..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hyvä idis! Mietittiin, että mitä ne reiät vois olla. Kaitpa tuo on tuulikello..?

      Delete

Saa osallistua :) - Leave a message and I'll get back to you!