Jan 3, 2014

ASUNTO

My neighbor at the entrance
Euclid Ave side
Toilet selfie of course
From left: me, Nataly and Alba
Pool BBQ with Siina, Josh, Jari and neighbors

Viime kerralla asuin tosi mukavassa asuntokompleksissa (Casa España) Alban ja Natalyn kanssa. Lensin "sokkona" Tucsoniin ja asuin kolme yötä motellissa, kunnes löysin tämän paikan. Asunnossa oli jokaisella omat huoneet omilla sisäänkäynneillä, sekä kaksi kylppäriä ja iso keittiö-olkkari. Sisäpihalla oli uima-allas, jonka vieressä oli grilli ja pesula-katos. Vuokrani oli silloin 375 dollaria/kk.

Nyt olisi aika metsästää uutta asuntoa. Yritän samaan paikkaan, vaikka siellä vuokrat ovatkin nousseet (pitäisi olla kiinteä netti ja jopa kuntosali nyt uutuutena). Ja minkäköhänlaiset kämppikset saan tällä kertaa..

THE APARTMENT: I had very good luck with the apartment and roommates last time. I got one of the dearest friends for life (Alba) for example. I really hope to get an apartment from the same complex I stayed last time (Casa España) and the same luck with the new roommate matching. 

6 comments:

  1. I am sure you will find nice people in Tucson again! ;) You are an awesome person, so for sure you will meet good people too! I wish I could have those pool bbqs again and our pool studying group!! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks dear! I don't know how I'll manage the studies without our study group, it was super efficient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and Alba, I'm coming to Barcelona and then we'll find a pool and a fire place, okay ;) We can do this! Unless you are in Finland (this summer) first? :D

      Delete
  3. Hihii, ihana Liza-lizard! Ja toi kämppähän on Beverly Hills 90210:sta! Oliks Brenda siellä vielä?

    ReplyDelete

Saa osallistua :) - Leave a message and I'll get back to you!